Network Monitoring Tools are used to constantly monitor the computer network for slow/failing components and it also informs the network administrator in case any system is not working properly. All the tools used for the same are called Network Monitoring Tools.
This process is important for businesses because it monitors your computer network’s usage and performance, and check for slow or failing systems which saves a lot of money and reduce many problems In this process tools send a signal, known as ping, to various system ports. The testing system uses a huge variety of check intervals, which is the time between pings. In this article, you will know about the Best Network Monitoring Tools.
Top 10 Best Network Monitoring Tools of 2019
1) Manage Engine Op Manager
ManageEngine OpManager is an incorporated system the board arrangement that facilitates efficient and hassle-free system. It enables arrange/IT administrators to execute multiple tasks at the same time like IP Address Management (IPAM Network performance monitoring, Configuration management, Firewall management, Storage Monitoring), Switch Port management (SPM) and Bandwidth analysis.
In this tool entire infrastructure of the network of an organization can be viewed and managed from a single dashboard where admin can track the vitals of the network. Default UI that enables the user to monitor important metrics without needing to navigate through multiple menu options. It provides in-depth visibility and complete control to the admin who/which can rectify all network-related issues with ease or simply on a click of a button.
2) PRTG Network Monitor
Network Monitoring tool gives the system a full solution that can check the whole network infrastructure including from top to button which includes LAN, WAN, Cloud Services, Application Monitoring, and so on. It gives map architects to make a dashboard and integrate the system parts according to Users/Admin’s needs. It can perform for distributed monitoring.
To alert the user/admins it has many features. Below are the some advanced features
1. It has 10 techs like email, pushes, and play alert sound records files.
2. It gives complete web interfaces for PC/desktops, iOS, and Android devices.
3. For failover tolerant checking, each license will come a with single failover.
4. It will provide detailed reports. This can be planned or keep running on-request.
5. Reports can be downloaded in several media formats like PDF, HTML, XML, or CSV format.
3) SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
It gives the Network Performance screen that can minimize network issues and improve performance. It is a measurable solution with more smart adaptability for a huge ecosystem.
Below are some of the features of the tool.
1. It has functionalities for remote observing system and management.
2. It will enable you to see the presentation measurements for self-ruling passages.
3. It has features for cutting edge alarming and auto-creating canny maps.
4. For the critical system firewalls, switches, and load balancers, this tool will give a visual presentation of performance.
This tool gives solutions as Network Monitoring Software, Network Traffic Monitoring, and Network Analyzer. Nagios Network Analyzer comes with highlights like an exhaustive dashboard, visualizations, custom application monitoring, specialized views, advanced user management, and automated alarms.
Below are some of the features of the tool.
1. It can check the accessibility of nodes and their uptime.
2. It can likewise watch on the response time of each node.
3. It gives reports and visual representations.
4. It performs network checking for issues like crashed servers, and so on.
5. Network Monitoring Software supports Microsoft, VMWare, and Linux.
This tool gives open-source network checking system services for server, cloud, application, and administrations. It has features like cutting edge issue detection and intelligent alarming and remediation. It offers its answers for different enterprises like aviation, retail, government, and so on.
Below are some features of the tool.
1. Data collection will be adaptable and extendable.
2. It can auto-recognize network devices and can also detect when the configuration changes.
3. It gives several options for the notification.
4. It will enable you to construct flexible escalation situations.
If You Are Interested In:
- Best iOS Emulator
- Best English Learning Apps For Android and iOS
- Best Phone Tracker Apps for Android and iPhone
- Grammar Apps For Android and iOS
- Best Math Apps for Android & iOS
Below are the official websites of all 5 tools. In this new era of advanced tech, these tools can save lots of money and time. Every organization should have these tools to keep their whole network infrastructure work ideally and efficiently.
These tools help to track the vitals of a network of the organizations and give the same to the User/Admin via the dashboard and can be downloaded in the desired format. These reports customizable and can be checked at different metrics. It’s totally up to the organization which till they pick up as the entire tool has the same core function but executing the same in different ways.